Hoisting The Gale Sail is simple because the luff sleeve is fitted with oversized piston hanks and webbed grommets. The Gale Sail slides up and down amazingly well because Dacron slides over itself very well. The next time you walk over a folded sail on deck, take notice of how slippery it is. The Gale Sail is not a new, untested product. It has been sold in Europe for many years.
• Top Quality Storm Jib construction with triple stitching, heavily reinforced, etc.
• High visibility luff pouch, White sail with Red Sleeve
• Eliminates the need for a removable headstay.
• Prevents any dangerous accidental unfurling.
• Can be hoisted with the spinnaker halyard or spare jib halyard.